Who is the new Community Centre designed for?
In a typical week, a host of community-based activities take place, together with numerous private functions and parties.
Many old and new organisations benefit from the Cobo Community Centre, including:
- Pre-school Operators
- Training and Seminar Providers
- Whist Drives
- Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates
- St Matthew’s Church events, Sunday School and Parent/Toddler
- Dance Classes
- Baby and young children learning groups
- Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
What does the new Cobo Community Centre offer?
Better facilities, of course, provide a better home for current users, but also act as a hub for a wide range of other potential uses such as a central assembly point for the community in times of emergency.
Careful consideration has been given to the new Cobo Community Centre design to make it as flexible a space as possible. The main features of the design are:
- Divisable main hall
- Easily maintained more up-to-date structure
- Well equipped kitchen accessible from all areas
- Meeting rooms
- Disabled facilities and access
- Toilets accessible from all areas